We offer specialized transport services for pharmaceutical industry within and beyond European Union. High class and qualified vehicles guarantee safety of the products during the transport in controlled climate conditions. All our vehicles and transportation procedures fulfills requirements of Good Distribution Practice.
- We have a fleet of over 100 specialized vehicles in configurations from 1 up to 33 palettes.
- All vehicles are isothermal and has been equipped with modern cooling and heating devices which keeps optimal climate conditions.
- We are able to transport products in two temperature zones in one shipment using one or two-compartment vehicle.
- Each vehicle is equipped with calibrated temperature sensor. It collects measurements continuously in cargo space which guarantee to preserve relevant transport conditions.
- In order to improve security and comfort of transport each vehicle is equipped with GPS system which enables track and trace of shipments.
- Specialists with minimum 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry manage operational activities of transport and quality of services.
PCS developed internal quality management system according to which each vehicle goes through an extensive qualification process which fulfills Good Distribution Practice.
All vehicles and staff are being regulary inspected and tested.
We guarantee full protection against contamination of transported products, chemical or thermal damage. Particular attention is paid to protect the goods against mechanical damage.