PCS operates in accordance with the applicable legal guidelines and regulations relating to Quality Management Systems, in particular with the requirements of GMP, GDP and GCP.
Our efforts to continuously improve upon high quality service includes focusing on the risk management processes, as well as key quality management processes such as:
- effective supervision of withdrawals / holds outstanding annual reviews of the quality of products
- change management
- management of deviations
- corrective / preventive actions (CAPA)
- qualification of suppliers
- processes carried out regularly qualifications / validation
- oversight of the process complaint
In Accordance with the GMP requirements the manufacture plant of PCS has all the necessary qualifications and validations, including validation of premises, equipment and staff.
The objectives of the quality policy adopted in PCS are implemented through:
- implementation and continuous improvement of the quality management system
- quality control at every stage of the service
- high competence and independence of the qualified person
- use of first-class system
- involvement of all employees is to maintain quality products and services